Is it worth $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
get it!

two strokes are "easier" to maintain than for strokes ..
well, identical effort but less parts that could fail ;)

300 is more than a fair deal IMHO

'sid

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Get it for sure. These are hard to get. Even if it doesn't run, the engine can possibly be fixed, or have a different one dropped in.

leesiel

Yardcart 196
Reaction score
Kind of my thoughts too but knowing so little about 2 stroke s ..... also don't know much about these wasn't sure if just any motor would fit or even way motors would fit....unless someone can give me a good reason not to,I'm gonna pull the trigger this weekend

Kartorbust

Reaction score
3 Benjamins for a FL250 is a steal. So I'd pick it up sooner, because it could be gone by the weekend. As long as the replacement engine is close to the same size as the stock engine, I don't see why one couldn't drop a different one in it.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
If you're going to post such in "Crazy Craigslist Finds", the idea is to document it for all to see. Save the photos or heck, even the whole ad.

I hope you got it because this is all I was able to see...:oops:

Attachments

• FAIL.jpg
    FAIL.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4

Ebrownie

Reaction score
Gosh dang it, an odyssey! For 300? There's a couple in my area for like $3000... granted, they are in pretty good shape, but still! Of course, everything seems to be worth more in my area.

leesiel

Yardcart 196
Reaction score
If you're going to post such in "Crazy Craigslist Finds", the idea is to document it for all to see. Save the photos or heck, even the whole ad.

I hope you got it because this is all I was able to see...:oops:

I spoke to him throughout the day as far as I know it's mine.Hope he took it down cuz it's taken!

I will post screenshot next time.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid.. random guy stopped by, layed 350 on the table and rushed off with his new oddy :(

I hope I'm wrong though ;)

'sid

Status
Not open for further replies.