Indy Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucket

New member
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Central PA
Looking to sell my Kart. I'm in Central PA/Clearfield County.

Runs good...tires show a little rot, but still hold air. $400
 

Attachments

  • 20170828_190251.jpg
    20170828_190251.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 21

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,194
Reaction score
4,167
Neat-o.

What engine? Is that a Tecumseh? If so immediately deduct $100. :p:D

I think this is a Manco chassis?
 

Bucket

New member
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Central PA
Neat-o.

What engine? Is that a Tecumseh? If so immediately deduct $100. :p:D

I think this is a Manco chassis?

Yes...on both accounts. 5hp power sport.

Really is a fun kart...and fits an adult just fine. We raced it in a charity event a few times, but it's not much good on anything but pavement.

I have no use for it anymore and finding a buyer has been tough.
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,797
Reaction score
594
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Neat-o.

What engine? Is that a Tecumseh? If so immediately deduct $100. :p:D

I think this is a Manco chassis?

Looks Tec to me. Make the deduction. Cha-Ching!

Come guys, you know the rules here. If you aren't interested in whats for sale and just want to make funny comments, then this isn't the place for you.

From the rules:
3. If you are NOT interested in the item for sale, DO NOT reply to the post.
That means no "Bump for a good guy" "thats a pile of ****" That is WAY too high of a price" replies.

The ONLY exception to this rule is if the SELLER is a known con artist, bad seller, etc. If this is the case you may ONLY post a link to the Seller review.
Example: If someone posts a for sale ad, it is ok to post a link to the topic discussing the bad practices. NOTHING ELSE!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top