• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Reaction score
Ohh god scrap in the back will get you kicked out of the track and never pass inspection. You even have to remove your spare tire in street class drag racing. Also you have to remove that giant sub whoofer in the trunk like msot 18 year olds have.

Yup. Wow, your track is really strict! I didn't know you had to remove the spare....

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Well scrap in the back isnt the greatest for drag racing but it works great for winter driving especially if you have bedliner that will let you put dividers in it to keep it at the back. How about filling the bumper with lead? You would need a few people and a forklift to get it back on there but it would help hold the rear end down.

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
or do sled pulling. tongue weight should help you out :p

little update. fixed the stereo wiring. thinking of what to do w/ the neons. only one works.

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
update: finaly got the keys done. loud as hell. stereo work too :wai:

someone in my family things they're funny :toetap05:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
So much for being "inactive", Ed. :arf: You had said at the beginning of this thread that you didn't know if you'd be on as much after getting your "shifter kart".

I saw a funny one on someones dirty Scion xB. It said: "Toyota dirt test in progress, please don't wash" :roflol:

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
yeah it was being sanded then. now its all done and primered up. i was going to do it myself and be "inactive" like i said but then without my consent my dad hired some guy to do it. so only thing left to do is straighten out the frame and paint. and i cant do either of those things

Status
Not open for further replies.