in need of a belt for my 3020

MARTY FLAHERTY

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all, I just joined. Hope everyone is wonderful. I just got a 3020 Yerf Dog with a 6hp/195cc Tecumseh and the belt was too long. It has a comet clutch/tc. I bought a 203589/5959 belt but it is too small. I don't know which turned I missed. Please help.
 

Master Hack

Well-known member
Messages
4,371
Reaction score
7,038
Location
Mountain top Labratory
I’m dealing with a belt dilemma as well. This info was veryhelpful. Read ALL the sruff there.
 

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Messages
2,899
Reaction score
968
Location
Jacksonville, Florida
Marty, this is important.............T.Davidson posted the very link I send to everybody needing TC/CVT help. While you're there, read ALL of the text at the top of the page, and scroll all the way down and read ALL of the text at the bottom.
 
Top