I'm new to the go kart world so I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvick187

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi folks my name is jeff, I recently purchased a kart from a friend of mine, I believe it's an older tomberlin but not sure. I recently bought a new predator 212 engine for it and a torque converter. Today I tried to install the torque converter but I've hit a snag: the chain sprocket on the tc is about an inch or so short of lining up with the drive sprocket on the axle (I believe it's a 70 or so tooth sprocket with a splined hub). I have no clue how to get them to line up with each other properly. My son really wants to ride lol. Also I have very limited fabrication ability so please help! Thanks
 

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
2,995
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can you slide the sprocket on the axle over or maybe flip it around? Seems like sort of an obvious question, but we have to start somewhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top