• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

I'm Back...Sort Of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzFab

Reaction score
Did y'all miss me?

Yes, I'm still alive but, the past month has been bedlam; my ex had arranged to be away for some weeks so, we arranged that I would stay at her house to take care of our daughter & her house (around here, if it's not chained down, it's gone) in her absence...

In the midst of arranging that, I was evicted from home so, apart from staying at my ex's for a few weeks, I'm currently homeless so, between taking care of "the little princess", running around for my ex & looking for somewhere to live, as you can imagine, I've been kinda busy & distracted...

I can't say I'll now be back on a daily basis but, I'll poke my head in when I can...

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Just glad to hear you were not Sick or injured.
The rest...
Life happens right.
Wish you the best in getting things figured out.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah I wouldn't say we missed you, just noticed you were gone.:roflol:

KartFab

Reaction score
Tony, hope you can find somewhere to stay. I used to live 3 houses away from my mother in law. I was so happy to move when the time came. I can't imagine what it is like to live with the ex, even if you are on good terms. Will be a great day to move out when the time comes.

OzFab

Reaction score
Tony, hope you can find somewhere to stay.

You & me both :lolgoku:

I have a few ideas I need to investigate, hopefully something will come out of it...

The most difficult part is I'm not working & rental prices are ridiculous, ~ $150 for a room in a share house, imagine what the whole house would cost :eek:

To be honest, I'm more concerned about where I will put all my "stuff"...

I can't imagine what it is like to live with the ex, even if you are on good terms.

We are best friends, like an old married couple :lolgoku:; we have our moments but, who doesn't...

The upside is, she's not here ATM...

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Sorry something just caught me as Funny....

"We are best Friends...Upside is she is not here" LOL

Wishing you the best. Hope we all can laugh at ourselves sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.