Poboy kartman
Senior Moments Member
That tab is resting against that spring bound screw in the pic, is it not? Would it not stand to reason that that screw is the idle adjustment?
The guy I ride around with sports one of these engines. I'll try to get ahold of him soon to do some investigating.
Pay attention- The pictures of the carb with an idle screw are mine.HIS CARB DOES NOT HAVE AN IDLE SCREW! !!!! Read my last post.
To the OP- That doesn't make sense. The butterfly should close completely and kill the motor.There is nothing inside the carb to keep that from happening. It has to be external. Instead of getting frustrated you should communicate more. If you know everything-why are you here?
No one is going to tell you how to "rig" your clutch because that is not the problem nor the solution. If you did what I said- then tell me what you mean by "as closed as it can go" because that is just not correct.