Identifying Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlboro Man

New member
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Rhode Island
Bought this Kart off Craigslist, Im not sure of what kind it is. The prior owner thought Yerf Dog, but when I compare it to the other styles of yerf dogs It doesnt seem to match

Maybe someone off here can help. I just subscribed to this forum, so I hope I posted in the right section.

Ive attached a picture but it wont post right side up, so sorry in advance.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20150819_193304.jpg
    20150819_193304.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 21

Zombient

Junkyard Derelict
Messages
565
Reaction score
6
Location
Waco, Texas
I don't know who had it before, but they put the wheels on the wrong side.

My best guess is that it's a Manco. But I could be wrong.
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
I don't know who had it before, but they put the wheels on the wrong side.

My best guess is that it's a Manco. But I could be wrong.

OK...I'm kinda the resident clown....and it's not often I bust out laughing....but you did it!

I don't think Manco...but maybe what we're possibly dealing with is a kart that has had parts thrown on it....
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
251
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
It is made by baja. I think baja blaster.
close but no cigar :(

it's a "Ty Rail" (made by Panterra, subdiv. of American Power Products, Inc. [ out of business])
last warrantied by bajamotorsports indeed ... but not made by them :D

'sid
 

Attachments

  • D9631.JPG
    D9631.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 9
  • D9631B.JPG
    D9631B.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 7
  • D9631F.JPG
    D9631F.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 7
  • D9631A.JPG
    D9631A.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top