• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

ID this... tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
So. This thing. Anyone ever see anything like it?

Im thinking something to do with autobody work?

Attachments

• IMG_2944.jpg
    IMG_2944.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2945.jpg
    IMG_2945.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2946.jpg
    IMG_2946.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 7

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
The size and patina give it away, while it does slightly resemble a modern day bodyworking dolly, it is in fact an Aztec buttwiper. It's sometimes used in modern times to smack certain members in the face who feel the need for dual identities.

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
That was the final prototype not only for the quotation mark, but also for the comma.
It is believed to have originated in Roman times, circa 100 BC. But this has been substantiated to be incorrect.
Later instances point to the American Indian and southern Mexican tribes as a tool for pounding corn into mash for breads, and for the Mexicans, a way to make tacos to bend.

Even though the comma is still used today, it is believed that it's form was lost for many years up until present day, where it is still commonly forgotten about altogether.

Shortly before 1984 its form was almost rediscovered by an orange cat by the name of Garfield, who had incorporated beans into the design, and referred to it as a whack bonk. Please see below for authentication.

Surprisingly the whack bonk was found to date back to caveman times, when it was actually used not to separate words so much as it was used to separate other men from their women as well as their dinner.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
^^^ this^^^
I've worn those out.
Always keep your Dolly's free of gouges and polish them. It let's the metal move better.

I dont know that id aver attempt to use this thing, but Ill polish it up one of these days for sure.

Seems to me I have a few other auto body utensils... they need polished up too...

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
OK, heres another for you guys...

Attachments

• IMG_3157.JPG
    IMG_3157.JPG
    900.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3158.JPG
    IMG_3158.JPG
    739.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3159.JPG
    IMG_3159.JPG
    725.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3160.JPG
    IMG_3160.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
OK, what are these things? And what are they for?

Centerdrill type things?

Attachments

• IMG_3761.jpg
    IMG_3761.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.