I wish I had room for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scout

Nutjob
Reaction score
57 rugg carpet cut mower 200cc dirt bike manual shift project. 375 obo possible trade.

It's on Facebook, located Fort Wayne, IN

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 47

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Well....you could always make more room by donating your unwanted items to "The Poboy Fund".....c/o ...'The Official Poboy Museum of nearly worthless junk' ; "10,000 pieces and growing "......:lolgoku:

machinist@large

Reaction score
Well....you could always make more room by donating your unwanted items to "The Poboy Fund".....c/o ...'The Official Poboy Museum of nearly worthless junk' ; "10,000 pieces and growing "......:lolgoku:

With 10,000 pieces already, your hears are the only one's who could sort it out. Of course, they could always decide to save the bother and walk away... You know, let the city decide which dump to send it to.....

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
That thing looks like scary fun..... Better up the life insurance policy before you ride though...... :cornut:

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Are those HF Dolly wheels on the front. Yeah better up the life insurance!

zbuck

Reaction score
Are those HF Dolly wheels on the front. Yeah better up the life insurance!

:wai: I 2nd that motion. Looks like HF wheels and tires on both ends. Stock front end, turned up side down with the original j spindles is enough to scare me. I bet the Boys/Girls on Heymow would have a ball ripping the owner of that, as far as construction and safety features.

Status
Not open for further replies.