I need help to ID and putting value on this frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

archerman53

New member
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Vero Beach, Fl
I am interested in buying this yerd dog frame, could someone ID and what would you guys offer for this. Value with and without engine.

Thanks for your help!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20180608-130404_letgo.jpg
    Screenshot_20180608-130404_letgo.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20180608-130400_letgo.jpg
    Screenshot_20180608-130400_letgo.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 10

anickode

Active member
Messages
2,296
Reaction score
75
Location
S.E. Michigan
That's not a frame. That's a completely functional or very nearly functional go-kart with a new or nearly new motor.

The motor costs 129 normal price.

Complete roller in good shape, worn tires, probably 250. If it's got a torque converter a little more.

Complete with engine, I'd say 350. I wouldn't take less if I was selling it myself.
 

gr8hairy1

Member
Messages
228
Reaction score
5
Location
Waycross, GA
Hard to say without better inspection. Does it run? What issues? How old?

The tires are pretty worn out.

If everything else is in perfect shape, I wouldn't spend anything over $400.
Keep in mind a brand new Predator 212 engine is a little over $100 and will come with a one year warranty.

I do see go karts like this sell for more... $500 - $700, but I also see better go karts than this one sell in that price range.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top