I need help identifying my go kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmax

New member
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I recently picked up a go kart frame. It has no engine or any thing I can use to identify it. I need help identifying it so that I can figure out how I'm going to put brakes on it. Any help or ideas would be great.
 

Attachments

  • go-kart1.jpg
    go-kart1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 14
  • go-kart2.jpg
    go-kart2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 15
  • go-kart3.jpg
    go-kart3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 14
  • go-kart4.jpg
    go-kart4.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 9

JH Pinoy

New member
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
I recieved your message about the brakes. Yea I can take pics of my brake setup, thats the exact go kart I have. If your already planning on getting the engine, clutch, and chains, try to get the #40 size chains, #40/41 10 tooth clutch or a torque converter #40/41 would better. Also the type of engine I have is the Harbor freight 6.5 hp. I have put alot of hours on my engine already and haven't had any problems yet. If your planning on using it off road, try to change ur front tires to offroad tires. cuz once u get enough speed and u try to turn ull just keep goin straight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top