I need exhaust flange for a Lifan 4 cycle flatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

robo5050

Reaction score
Hello forum members,

I hope this is the forum that I should post my question regarding Lifan engine exhaust head pipe(or usually muffler);
I am looking for information where I may purchase a exhaust flange that has the Tecumseh/B&S oval outline,but has mounting bolt spacing of approximately 37 mm(= to 1+15/32 inches spacing +/- 1/32 inch),and would like to know if this part is available off the shelf??:confused:

If not,would a 3-5 h.p. L-head Tecumseh/B&S(flange-mount models only!!) muffler pipe exhaust flange be adaptable to the
Lifan???

Thanks in advance for any replies(this is my first time as a diygokarts.com forum member)!!!

Last edited:

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
take your stock exhaust and cut it than make you a headder from the flange of the stock one wouldnt be hard if you got a welder .

robo5050

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Ironman.

I got an answer regarding the Tecumseh engine exhaust port bolt spacing/dimensions from TEW that makes me think the Tecumseh header kit I found on another online source should be able to fit with some modification of the exhaust headpipe mounting flange bolt hole spacing!!

BTW,this Tecumseh header kit comes with various sizes of prebent tubing for 28 USD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.