I just got warned by cops to stay out of parking lots, and roads.

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
That whole story about that car is made up BS! The son was a story writer and people who were there don’t remember it. The story was proven to be made up for the auction of the car to drive the price up and it worked.
funny it’s a made up story about a dodge in the 70’s outrunning cops and racing. but if you go to YouTube one of the growing stories is about the “undefeated Dodge” outrunning cops and racing. Officer bird is getting more brazen and rammed him once when he got jammed in traffic but he quickly slipped out of it and got across the Memphis bridge out of jurisdiction. Once min Memphis hit flatlands that go so far out cops don’t patrol It. I’m always rooting for the undefeated Dodge Charger..

electraglide

Reaction score
That's sad you're having to get rid of your karts. It's hard to find spots.
The good thing is there are several off road parks near here that allow Jeeps, ATV's, Quads and dirt bikes but no Go Karts. I do have big bikes I don't ride anymore, I have a couple of Cafe Racers 400cc that are fun. Think I'm gonna get a dirt bike and hit those trails at those parks.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
The good thing is there are several off road parks near here that allow Jeeps, ATV's, Quads and dirt bikes but no Go Karts. I do have big bikes I don't ride anymore, I have a couple of Cafe Racers 400cc that are fun. Think I'm gonna get a dirt bike and hit those trails at those parks.
Dirt bike sounds fun, I have a friend who rides one. Yamaha if I remember right. I hope you stick around, dirt bikes fit into the chopper bikes trikes etc. category IMO

Reactions: G.W

panchothedog

Reaction score
Surprised to hear that a place that allows quads and dirt bikes doesn't allow go karts. EVEN in the peoples Republic of California, karts are allowed in the State run off road parks.