i don't know what is better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheels

Reaction score
buying the parts and waiting for them to come in...

or

building the kart/project

or

actually using the kart/project when finished.

i've been collecting parts for about a month now for my next project... looks like i might be able to start it this weekend b/c i'm picking the tubing up tomorrow. Seems like I always get just as excited at each stage. :wai:

anyways... just thought i'd post a thought/observation. :thumbsup:

so, which stage do you guys get most excited about?

EDIT: if this needs to be in 'off topic', please move. sorry.

Last edited:

DaiSan76

Reaction score
B and C, I hate A.
What are you building next? And did you get your campground cruiser finished? That little thing was oozing cool.

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
C, when it works. I love the first test after an upgrade, or the first run. It's gutting if it doesn't go how you were expecting it to though.

I also like the moment when the postman comes with parts. It's like Christmas, only you bought your presents!

porsche930dude

Reaction score
best part is when your getting to the end of fabrication and it really starts comming together and looking like what you have in your head

wheels

Reaction score
B and C, I hate A.
What are you building next? And did you get your campground cruiser finished? That little thing was oozing cool.

i got the top on it... and i've been riding it around the neighbor trying to break it. i'll probably break it down and take it to powdercoat soon. next project will be a trophy kart/mini buggy.

r_chez, it's definitely no fun when it doesn't work as intended.

Porsche, that's a good point... and i like that too. helps to finish that last 10% when i sometimes don't want to.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Somewhere between B and C, and C. You know, we all get the urge to drive or contraptions without the brakes hooked up, or having to reach behind us to throttle..

Right? Guys? Anyone? ....

porsche930dude

Reaction score
not me i see them through till their 100% . I usto ride them prematurely but somthing always goes wrong that sets you back a few steps. not worth the trouble

wheels

Reaction score
woohoo... i'm lovin' A at the moment... more parts came in today. :thumbsup:

adamclark

Reaction score
i love them all....even when it doesnt go like you expected..just gives me more drive to figure it out..plus when things dont go like I expected it usually turns into another mod to make it "better"lol

Status
Not open for further replies.