I am looking for a diaphragm cover screw/bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluethunder3320

New member
Messages
5,677
Reaction score
38
bummer that you gotta do so much work for a tiny little bolt. i probably would have something in my box of bolts/nuts. there has to be some place that carrys american bolts
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,798
Reaction score
602
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
bummer that you gotta do so much work for a tiny little bolt. i probably would have something in my box of bolts/nuts. there has to be some place that carrys american bolts

I have gone all over town to the bolt and nut shops, and nobody sells imperial stuff. Can you believe it. I have even tried the lawnmower and power products repair shops.

I measured the diameter of the bolt as you can see in the pic. It looks like the bolt is 3mm in diameter.

If I can't get one from you guys, I think I am just going to leave it. It seems to work well enough with just the three, even though it does look like some gas is leaking out there.

Oh well....
 

Attachments

  • 05042012876.jpg
    05042012876.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 3

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
12
Location
Cornwall, UK
Sorry only just saw this thread. Pretty sure I have one. Pay shipping and it's yours.
I'll check later.
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,798
Reaction score
602
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
I just want to say a very big thank you to r_chez for sending me a carb that I could use for spares. I received it yesterday, and have already taken it apart and used some of the screws.

I am glad to be a part of a forum where the members are so helpful

Thanks again r_chez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top