Husky Air Compressor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrownie

Reaction score
Man that stinks. I guess the one you got now is probably better anyway.

I just went and looked at the one in my shop, out of curiousity. I couldn't even find how many gallons it is, but it is pretty big. I looked in the northern tool catalog, and based on what a similar one looks like, I think it is either 60 or 80 gallons. I only have to run it like half a dozen times a year :lolgoku: granted, I don't use it that much.

Attachments

• IMG_3931.jpg
    IMG_3931.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3929.jpg
    IMG_3929.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 5

Keystone Motorsports

But who was phone?
Reaction score
If the tank is still good, strip off the pump and junk and use it as a tank expansion. Just make a hose to go from your good comp, to a T on the expansion, and then run your QD off that. Boom, an extra 19 gallons.

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
That is actually a great idea. That should also increase my CFM correct? Heck ya 40 gallon compressor... :)

Keystone Motorsports

But who was phone?
Reaction score
I'm no scientist but I think CFM is the output of the pump, so that wouldn't change, but you would have larger capacity. Would also take forever to fill.

If the 19gal is still on wheels, put on two QDs and use it as a portable air source.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Keystone Motorsports

But who was phone?
Reaction score
Yeah, the output of the pump at a certain flow. Meaning the ci of the tank probably doesnt factor in. Like said, not a scientist and too lazy to Google lol.

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, maybe idea of keeping there's a portable tank is what I should do...

I don't know. I'll update when I decide. Thank you again for all the info and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.