Howdy

Big Bob

Reaction score
New guy here. I’m an old guy 70.5 yrs on Gods good earth so far. I had 3 big time back surgeries last year and I’m still recovering. I have to use a walker still. So what does an old fat crippled man do while recouping? He build a huge ice chest kart.
I have a Honda Clone engine ( Briggs CR 950)) that I modified but I think I’ll build a Tote Goat for it. My Kart is huge as I’m huge. I’m getting a Predator 420 Hemi as soon as one come available. I’ll do the stage 1 on it. I’ll go electric start. Keep the stock valve train for now to keep it under 5k rpm but I’ll probably pull the governor. I don’t want to go with a billet flywheel just yet. Perhaps later and I’ll fit a alternator on it.

FlyFrog

Reaction score
Welcome, lots of knowledge here, any questions ask us, we will try our best to guide you through, have fun and be safe!

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Lots of us old fat guys on here! I’m 56 and I just got back to work after being off for 4 years learning how to walk and wipe my own but after neck surgery. Got one more to go. :mad2:
You must be on some good drugs still. Don’t forget our rule about sharing around here. Sharing is caring! Do you want to borrow my invisible crayon for the coloring book? Now where did I set that thing. That’s the thing with invisible crayons. Your never quite sure where you set them.
Oh yea, :welcome2:

Big Bob

Reaction score
Lots of us old fat guys on here! I’m 56 and I just got back to work after being off for 4 years learning how to walk and wipe my own but after neck surgery. Got one more to go. :mad2:
You must be on some good drugs still. Don’t forget our rule about sharing around here. Sharing is caring! Do you want to borrow my invisible crayon for the coloring book? Now where did I set that thing. That’s the thing with invisible crayons. Your never quite sure where you set them.
Oh yea, :welcome2:
I had 3 back surgeries in 2021. The 3rd one caused nerve damage at the upper lumbar area. It’s been a year now. The nerves take a long time to recharge. I’ll eventually be able to toss the walker. My back was really bad. He put in 3 titanium discs. I gained over 1.5” of my height back!