Howdy from Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp_1989

Pre-builder
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've wanted to build a go cart for a long time. I finally got the urge to do it and I sorta want to see how good of a machine I can build while scrounging and bartering for most of the parts.

I live on a farm, so I want something that will handle going through fields and maybe over a few terraces.

I decided to join this forum because everyone seems nicer and not all stuck up like I've seen on other cart forums.

Keep 'em rolling!

two piston

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've wanted to build a go cart for a long time. I finally got the urge to do it and I sorta want to see how good of a machine I can build while scrounging and bartering for most of the parts.

I live on a farm, so I want something that will handle going through fields and maybe over a few terraces.

I decided to join this forum because everyone seems nicer and not all stuck up like I've seen on other cart forums.

Keep 'em rolling!

Im new too and everyone here seems really Nice.. Im thinking we made a good choice coming here
:welcome2:

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place. Low buck build including scavenging and trades are what I do, and many others, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.