How to connect throttle cable to 6.5 grey hound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick's gokart

New member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey guys I'm having trouble hooking up my throttle cable to the throttle. Can peep post pics so I can see how you did it please. And does it need a spring to put it back to idol position thanks
 

Vick's gokart

New member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Throttle cable help for 6.5 grey hound

I need help hooking up my throttle cable to my throttle butterfly. Can you please post pics on how to do it. Also do I need a spring to bring it back to idle position.
 

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
I need help hooking up my throttle cable to my throttle butterfly. Can you please post pics on how to do it. Also do I need a spring to bring it back to idle position.

Do you have the air filter and gas tank on the engine? Or did you remove them? I have good pics of a set up with the filter and tank off. Do you have the gov. removed? Or is your engine bone stock?

this link should point you in the right derection.

http://www.affordablegokarts.com/throttle-linkage.php
 

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
you know these engines have a plce where the throttle is meant to be hooked up.

Well ya, But a clone most be modified for the throttle cable has to push not pull. Thats why you see the pivit arms...

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top