• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

How NOT to DIY a shed, ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

voided

parking lot pimp
Reaction score
Lmao... I've built better at the age of 10 with no money for supplies

mckutzy

Reaction score
Holy crow, this guy is about 20min away, over there got about 355K views, and your are from Texas..jamyers

:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Just goes to show, your are only really about two steps from every body. How the heck did you hear about this...

I reckon this guy is well on his way to internet epicness.

mckutzy

Reaction score
Ya it was pretty funny, I read the whole thing myself. They were saying about all the other forums that have paid attention to this thread.
It just goes to show about how a viral thread, into movie on YouTube then now around the world. That guy can add South Africa to the list of viewers.
I wonder how long this feat of engineering will last and how long the OP of that thread will be living in that house.

None the less, very funny. :):):)

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Oh my...
Thats just... I mean, how does that even? I just... I dont... even...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS MANS PRIDE?

Incredible...
:popcorn:

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
As a tradesman, I think I just peed a little bit.

Thanks for the absolutely PRICELESS laugh! I'm gonna sent that link to a few of my co-workers...

jamyers

Reaction score
I'm still laughing about this one! I found out about it over on the fordsix.com forums, it is amazing how fast and far something can travel.

I'm going to keep tabs on it, SURELY some day the "builder" will become aware of his online epic-ness - and THAT'S going to be just as much fun as the build!

jamyers

Reaction score
Over 1 Million hits and counting, now they're doing photochops of the "Shed of Doom"

Status
Not open for further replies.