How about some before and after photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piddler

Reaction score
So the two karts I picked up are in pretty rough shape and going to require some welding and more along the lines of a restorati rather than a rebuild. To be honest the time and work I'm going to put in to the has got me feeling discouraged a bit. Show me some serious before and after shots of your projects for a little motivation!!++

Piddler

Reaction score
Ok sorry! I'll check em out there

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

mods delete thread if you wish sorry again

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok sorry! I'll check em out there

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

mods delete thread if you wish sorry again

No problem at all. If people want to post their karts here they are more than welcome. I just thought that you would get more ideas going through those threads than relying on people to post here :thumbsup:

Smerft85

Reaction score
20190714_142447.jpg

Don't be discouraged, this one was cut, and welded back together crooked, left in the rain with a broken exhaust and siezed, tires rotted, all the bolts were finger tight, and a hack job of adding 10" to the frame.

Yours couldn't be much worse!

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
How about this wheel. When I got it (and the kart) the wheel had rust holes through it. One that was multiple inches long.

Status
Not open for further replies.