Honda gx copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ2251

AZUSA:Powered by LAWN-BOY
Messages
6,622
Reaction score
46
Location
Huntington Station, Long Island, NY
A clone is a clone is a clone...hence the term "clone".
Does not matter what the label says or where purchased from.

Ebay prices are higher (30%?) than elsewhere.
The less paid...the better.
 

sideways

Unfinished projects king.
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
2
Location
Perth, Western Australia
Anyone know if these are a decent copy? and i dont want debating on whether cloning is stealing or not!

Many (probably the majority) people on this forum use that engine on their karts. Don't bother buying one off ebay, their cheaper in stores. Their okay quality, obviously not as good as any Honda.

Thanks

Hayden
 

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
12
Location
Cornwall, UK
I have a clone. It is ok, but the quality is noticably worse than a Honda. If I was buying again I would get a used Honda.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top