• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Hold my beer watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML-TOYS

Reaction score
Now thats a good vid to learn how to break your back, or have a tube stuff thru your body.

That was a rigid frame so i could imagine how it would of felt if it actually landed flat on all 4 wheels.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how they thought they would clear that fridge, as you can clearly see that the ramp was lower than the top of the fridge. No matter how fast they were going they would never have cleared it

exenos

Project Nut
Reaction score
I don't know how they thought they would clear that fridge, as you can clearly see that the ramp was lower than the top of the fridge. No matter how fast they were going they would never have cleared it

Something tells me that they were not intending on clearing it.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I'd say that ramp would have worked to clear the fridge.. using a crosser and a bit more speed ;)

But that way was more fun to watch ;)

'sid

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score

In true redneck mechanical carnage spirit, there was never any intent to clear it. Close review of the video reveals that the top appliance was altered to suit- screws left out, all guts removed, etc. Totally planned (smartly so) and totally fun to watch.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
This is frickin gettin good here ...Holy frigging sheet....We have a couple of friggin crazy Canadians.....that disagree.....this could get good......I see another catastrophic fridge failure here.........

See- in Texas......we just open the fridge......and after enough beers......we forget what the problem was. .........

Anyway ......back on friggginnnnn topic man.....what the sheet where we talkin about. ...this is frigging crazy man....I can't remember. .....but this is go na be awesome. ......

Now I know where red-necks go when they are so stupid. ....we kick them out of Texas.......

machinist@large

Reaction score
This is frickin gettin good here ...Holy frigging sheet....We have a couple of friggin crazy Canadians.....that disagree.....this could get good......I see another catastrophic fridge failure here.........

See- in Texas......we just open the fridge......and after enough beers......we forget what the problem was. .........

Anyway ......back on friggginnnnn topic man.....what the sheet where we talkin about. ...this is frigging crazy man....I can't remember. .....but this is go na be awesome. ......

Now I know where red-necks go when they are so stupid. ....we kick them out of Texas.......

:devil2: :devil2: :stir: :stir: So how is the packing operation going? :stir: :devil2: :devil2: :bannana:

Status
Not open for further replies.