Hmmm beat to crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazykart

Crazy member
Reaction score
Idk it's beat to crap, and probably not worth it, but the rims look interesting. Anyone know if they're worth anything? Ik it's hard to see them, only pic the guy posted.

Attachments

• 00202_7AIGeioERnC_600x450.jpg
    00202_7AIGeioERnC_600x450.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 50

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
looks like Manco 375 (well the dead axle version of it at least...can't recall the number)
judging by rims, steering, seats and frame 'impression'

4" fronts I believe...

yes, a few bucks but if their condition is like the rest of the kart not more ;)

'sid

[EDIT]
Sorry.. that totally looks like a Manco, but might be a Sears 391...
first(red) is a confirmed sears 391 the silver a confirmed Manco 375.... *shrugs*

Attachments

• 7784ed44.jpg
    7784ed44.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14
  • MancoGoKart.jpg
    MancoGoKart.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 15
  • e05df375.jpg
    e05df375.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 13

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Crazy! When do you sleep. I was up late last night it was 12.30 Pacific time. So you were posting At 3:30am your time. Yot started this thread at 8 am your time. Night job?

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
So right now you are getting paid to post on the Forum. Thats another reason they call you Crazy- Sleep depravation! lol

crazykart

Crazy member
Reaction score
Lol easy money my friend.

No I'm called crazy because ideas that everyone else deems crazy are normal to me.

For instance I've been mulling iver a design for a 6 wheel kart with complete independent suspension for each wheel.

I've also wanted to build an amphibious kart.

And a hoverkart lmao.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
well 6wheelers are out there.. lots actually
even eight wheelers are not uncommon either...
both are -more often than not- amphibious

the full individual suspension.. IDK... but I don't see why not

"kart-sized" Hovercraft, were available by mailorder in germany in the late eighties.
Can't remember the make or model, but I remember browsing the catalogue.. popping my eyes and nagging my parents to buy it as my birthday present... until I realized that "price on request" never is a good sign...

So at least your not the first crazy enough for such ideas ;)

'sid

crazykart

Crazy member
Reaction score
Thise are some of the tame ones to be honest, but the other ideas don't usually involve karts.

My wife still hates me for the homemade cannon that got me in trouble with the atf after shooting it off to demolish an old cabin on my uncles property.

Something about the fact that it's a big no no to make and use your own exploding shells.

Cool thing is they let me keep the cannon lmao.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Thise are some of the tame ones to be honest, but the other ideas don't usually involve karts.

My wife still hates me for the homemade cannon that got me in trouble with the atf after shooting it off to demolish an old cabin on my uncles property.

Something about the fact that it's a big no no to make and use your own exploding shells.

Cool thing is they let me keep the cannon lmao.

Pics please :2guns:

crazykart

Crazy member
Reaction score
Pics of the destroyed cabin? Looooong gone lol. Pics of the "cannon"? Sure next time I go up to my uncles I'll snap some. It's really nothing more than a really big water pipe (the big ones underground) that I welded I plug into the back and then capped the back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.