Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meep

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Hi, the names Eddy and I am new here to DIYgokarts. As of now I do not have any built go karts but I am in the process of obtaining some parts to build two. One is going to be really lightweight and use an old car starter as the motor. I'm building it for my little sister who is 12 so I do not need a ton of power. The second is going to be an offroad go kart and i am in the process of obtaining a 8 or 9 hp honda motor that i will build the kart around. I want a live axel along with disc brakes but from there I am not quite sure where to go. I want a good amount of power but it needs to have enough torque to go through trails in wisconsin.
 

meep

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Will Do! I'll make sure I post some pictures when I get a little more involved then the planning stages!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top