Hi im Ryan

Ryan85345

Reaction score
Recently bought a dongfang 200cc buggie. Having charging issues while driving. Was out the other night about 3 hours. Running 3 kc lights and the regular head lights. Does anyone know the stator that comes stock on this machine? What th upgrade would be?. I was looking and see 6 8 and 11 prong stators. They are vastly different. Don't want to buy the wrong upgrade and have to return it.
Thx for your advise in advance!!
Ryan

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Can’t help you, but stick around I’m sure someone bill be by to help you shortly. All the lights you’re trying to power up though is way too much.
WELCOME!

Ryan85345

Reaction score
I kinda thought that. But then again I thought why would the manufacturer put them there with out the correct power source. Ugh. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on my post:)

Ryan85345

Reaction score
I think I got this figured out. My renters said change the sprockets. That will give you a whole new dynamic! I agree

holliwood98

Reaction score
I know this thread is kind of old, but did you guys ever figure out your power situation for all your lights? I had the same issue with my DF150GKB, but I solved that with a 20v Dewalt cordless drill battery and a 20v to 12v reducer adapter on Amazon :) I run whiplights and LED pod lights off the battery (lasts about 2-3 nights on a charge), then just pop it on the charger for a couple hours and it's ready to go again. 20v to 12v battery adapter.jpg