Hi from uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GXMATT

Mini Kart Guy
Reaction score
thought it was about time to join a forum! i am in the process of building up a mini kart. Its a a hand control jobbie (im probably not welcome here) nothing on it is original and i have just ordered a gx200 to replace the 49cc that it had.
im gonna have a browse round the forum to make me feel bad about my handy work now!

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Go ahead, browse around and get depressed.... I do... LOL JK.

GXMATT

Mini Kart Guy
Reaction score
:D

yeah, i suppose im one of few. im well chuffed, i have just bought a powerhouse gx200 for 85 and have just been given a 25 partial refund because the tank has a small dent in it. :D
all i need now is to de govern it :( not looking forward to that! thanks for the warm welcome!

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
uk!!!!!
i have the same engine, bought for £70, used once from ebay. watch out for the recoil though, mine broke, so mine ended up costing £85!

GXMATT

Mini Kart Guy
Reaction score
yeah i spotted it earlier, noticed the warning sticker! haha, the shaft is weird? you got a clutch to fit yet?

GXMATT

Mini Kart Guy
Reaction score
ive got a 20t. im running 20 47 with 10inch wheels. god knows if it will work. im just running stuff i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.