Hi everybody I"M Tim just found this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

appachee

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
dickinson texas
I am new to karting and just trying to put a old kart back together I'm not what sure of what kind it is most likely homemade but I thought it would be a nice father and son project
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140522_071227_040.jpg
    IMG_20140522_071227_040.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20140522_084640_347.jpg
    IMG_20140522_084640_347.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20140523_165139_714 1.jpg
    IMG_20140523_165139_714 1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20140523_165119_357 1.jpg
    IMG_20140523_165119_357 1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20140523_165129_795 1.jpg
    IMG_20140523_165129_795 1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 5

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
Yay! !!!! Another Texan!:2guns:

Take that Canada!

:welcome2: to the forum. (There is a little friendly banter here on whether there are more Canadian or Texan members. ....)
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
It's difficult to tell whether it's home made or someone has added bits to an existing frame; either way, it looks a bit heavy; how much does it weigh?
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
:welcome2: Hey, you're right down the road.... Kinda.... I used to live over there,for about 10 years. Heck, depending on your age, we might know each other.... LoL
Dam Canadians....... :lolgoku:
That's kart is "factory" made, I've had one with the steering column brace bent around like that. It has been heavily modified, but not really in a bad way. Good, safe, fun looking kart..... :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top