Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

unregisteredweapon

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought i'de introduce myself and give you all some idea of what i'm building. I live in Brisbane, Australia and currently have a running 2008 CBR600RR motor (20,000kms), g/box and complete wiring loom along with key start etc sitting in my garage next to a rigid go-kart chassis.

I've already extended the chassis by 250mm and am in the middle of reinforcing it some more.

I'm an electrician by trade so the electrics aren't an issue nor is the welding. I'll try and post some pics to keep you updated along the way but i honestly can't see it being finished this year - it's a big project and not something i'm going to spend
every spare second i've got working on.:cheers2:

Glenn

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Very cool dude, its interesting to see more and more people from Australia. Welcome to the forums.

One question for you though, being an Aussie, whats your favorite beer?

unregisteredweapon

Reaction score
Thanks. My favourite beer is certainly not Fosters ...unless i'm in the UK. It really tastes different over there. If you've heard VB is good too...think again.
My favourite beer is probably something imported, but locally it would have to be a new XXXX beer called Summer. Goes down so easy

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Being from Texas i'm a fan of Saint Arnolds and Shiner but I highly doubt you can score that stuff there. Do they sell Bass there?

Status
Not open for further replies.