hey new guy here, im in the center of flyover country (wheat and corn fields) and just bought a new 420 for a kart build.

mike986685

Reaction score
my questions are about 40 series torq converters so i assume i should ask them in the engine/clutch area of the forum so thats where i'll go next.

panchothedog

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You can ask your questions here. No need to go to another section. Sounds like you want to know something about a 40 series torque converter. We already know you have a 420 cc engine. Tell us a little about what you are bolting it on. Or maybe a picture.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Welcome! I’m a midwesterner too. They say “Theres More Than Corn In Indiana” and that’s true. We got soybeans and wheat also!

FlyFrog

Reaction score
Welcome! I’m a midwesterner too. They say “Theres More Than Corn In Indiana” and that’s true. We got soybeans and wheat also!
my questions are about 40 series torq converters so i assume i should ask them in the engine/clutch area of the forum so thats where i'll go next.
Also a midwestener too, and it not just corn soybeans and wheat, you also get the people who know how to have fun, sometimes a little too much fun lol

FlyFrog

Reaction score
pretty sure the majority of this forum is people from the midwest, we just know how to have fun with corn feilds around us, its not like theres anything else to do, but mike, i say find a really cheap Chinese 40 series on amazon or ebay and throw that belt away and get a Comet belt