hey i need help picking a motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrownie

Reaction score
I know of many pistols that come in semi-auto, but I've never heard of it in an engine.

I imagine it's like the rekluse dirt bike clutches, they automatically disengage when you shift the transmission.

That engine looks ok, but good luck finding parts for it. A predator is the way to go.

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
hehehe.... Rotaderp is predator backwards.......

kinda had me going... for a bit.....

funny....

Excuse me Sir, but you are so wrong.
These are high torque, screaming engines!

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
hehehe.... Rotaderp is predator backwards.......

What a way to ruin it for everybody. :rolleyes:
Cat's outta the bag now.

hey im make a rat rodish kart and idk wat motor i should use i want alot of speed

Make 'rat rodish kart' first then throw the motor on it, not the other way around.

In any event, let's see what you got.

Attachments

• Worthless I.jpg
    Worthless I.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 6

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
Dang.....a pic of the highly coveted Rota-Derp (fresh out of the box) the pull starter hasn't even been rotated yet....
Actually this particular engine has been used on four karts in five different installations.
The finish on these are so impenetrable, that nary a scratch shows after 7 years of use.
It does not leak oil, and even comes without any governor installed.

The extra .3 cc's smears the competition all over the backyard, as well as the track.
With the simple twist of a screw, the output can be changed from a meager 2.5 hp, to a roaring 11 horses.
It will run on diesel, gasoline or alcohol efficiently with zero modifications.

After 9 years of continuous use, this engine shows zero decline in compression using a leak down test.
Using unique BITT (built-in torque technology) this engine is guaranteed to never burn up a clutch.

The spark plug alone comes with a ten year warranty, and with 11 years of use, the plug has never needed replacing.
All internal parts are composed of 100% depleted plutonium 236, including the modulator and flannigan rod.

No other competitor's claims can even come close to this 15 year old engine that has never once been torn down or rebuilt.

The Rota-Derp is the finest engine available on today's market, bar none.
At $93 dollars US, there is just no way you can go wrong.

The hard part is finding a Rota-Derp dealer.

ultralight01

Senior Yet Young Member
Reaction score
I know of many pistols that come in semi-auto, but I've never heard of it in an engine.

Semi auto gear shift bro. http://www.ebay.com/itm/125CC-SEMI-...ash=item3a736b2e9c:g:naEAAOSw7NNUF4Rt&vxp=mtr

I'm going to build a kart with one of these soon, but they only do 50-60mph. Which I got with my BSP clone engine with a single speed, so...

I have a friend who build a street 'legal" motorbike with one. It tops out around 70mph
TJ's bike.jpg
But that's a bike. For some reason bikes seem to get about 15mph more than go karts with the same motor. Every time.

I'm about to build a 2 stroke paramotor. Just had to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.