• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Hey EZ

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Can't I be Big Enos Burdette? It is a secret pastime of mine to challenge reckless truckers to make impossible beer runs for cash my Momma left me. That swagger keeps the ladies in the crop top shirts hanging around. Also every vehicle I own has bull horns on the hood.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I guess you're Big Enos, but who's Little Enos? Just because all your vehicles have bull horns doesn't mean you're Enos, remember Boss Hoss...

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Boss Hoss is over in Hazzard County, I like to stay within a smaller circle. Little Enos is actually a puppet, a robot puppet. Given to me by aliens. They use the organs of cows from Colorado to make very human-like robot puppets. It's a strange world we live in.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Boss Hoss is over in Hazzard County, I like to stay within a smaller circle. Little Enos is actually a puppet, a robot puppet. Given to me by aliens. They use the organs of cows from Colorado to make very human-like robot puppets. It's a strange world we live in.
Really cows from Colorado? Not Yaks from the farm near @Master Hack? Is Boss Hoss a robot too? I have many questions...

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Boss Hoss is not someone you actually want to confront. On TV he seems like a dufus, but in reality he can and will ruin even a Waffle House lunch. I don't know nothin' about yaks, and frankly don't want to. I spend most of my waking hours looking for reckless truckers to make impossible beer runs at truck stops and rest areas. I get some funny looks sometimes. But since I roll up in my white 1976 Coupe De Ville Convertible, I usually get a little cred.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Boss Hoss is not someone you actually want to confront. On TV he seems like a dufus, but in reality he can and will ruin even a Waffle House lunch. I don't know nothin' about yaks, and frankly don't want to. I spend most of my waking hours looking for reckless truckers to make impossible beer runs at truck stops and rest areas. I get some funny looks sometimes. But since I roll up in my white 1976 Coupe De Ville Convertible, I usually get a little cred.
So that's how you sell so much Saw-Glu, talking to all those people and looking for reckless truckers to do impossible beer runs. You always have been our best salesman.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Keeping it simple, I call my past-time "LFRTTDIBR". I am one of only 3 known LFRTTDIBR's in the United States. I heard that Jay Leno tried it once and got punched in the chin. Well, who could miss?

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
The Yaks are listening....
Maybe functional can fab up a jammer? He's the sparky guru after all!
Functional could do that, Karl could make it go, you could give the 'Hack coilovers', the parts guy would race his dad, I would commence a full restoration for some reason...), Pancho and Red would complain about Commiefonia, and Denny would crash it! This sounds like the beginning of a TV show...

Functional Artist

Reaction score
FYI: Tin-Foil Hats just don't work
...no matter what shape they are formed into (just an old wives tale) :innocent::devil2:

I've heard Galvanized buckets work better (better coverage) ;)

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
FYI: Tin-Foil Hats just don't work
...no matter what shape they are formed into (just an old wives tale) :innocent::devil2:

I've heard Galvanized buckets work better (better coverage) ;)
Darn! You know how long I've been building my tin foil hat collection? 13 years! 13 years wasted on tin foil hats for me, my friends, and my extended family, when I could have been building a galvanized bucket collection. I guess there's only one thing left to do with these hats... shoot 'em!

Master Hack

Reaction score
Tin foil and galvanized buckets are only marginal protection. For a proper Faraday shield copper or lead would be the best choice. A combination of both would be best.
for proper sheilding, grounding is required. Copper bottom shoes with a #10 solid copper wire connecting all components. This would provide the best protection from radio frequency, elecrtomagnetic including EMP, as well as gamma and other radiation.