$500 ain't bad. Got a motor for it and everything.
mindymogul Mistress of Destruction Messages 420 Reaction score 22 Location Land of Camo and Fireball Feb 10, 2016 #1 $500 ain't bad. Got a motor for it and everything. Attachments 12669650_1510174809287323_4298261119189077854_n.jpg 77.8 KB · Views: 15 12715338_1510174789287325_7143801831612500635_n.jpg 74 KB · Views: 12 12742166_1510174819287322_8674366665978619651_n.jpg 73.7 KB · Views: 11 Untitled.jpg 350.5 KB · Views: 19
2SlickNick American Minibikes @ FB Messages 2,758 Reaction score 30 Location Mesa, AZ. Feb 10, 2016 #2 Looks like a cool homemade... Does it work?
mindymogul Mistress of Destruction Messages 420 Reaction score 22 Location Land of Camo and Fireball Feb 10, 2016 #3 2SlickNick said: Looks like a cool homemade... Does it work? Click to expand... Nope. But IF I decide to get it I got a Suzuki 850 engine I could put in it. It's even registered.
2SlickNick said: Looks like a cool homemade... Does it work? Click to expand... Nope. But IF I decide to get it I got a Suzuki 850 engine I could put in it. It's even registered.