Help Needed With Hub Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
:censored:
You guys make my brain hurt.......
Lookey lookey what I made when I had your problem. And now, I'll never have that problem again.....
This is the drive hub from a Honda atc . I drilled out the splines to 1.006" . Then I bought a 1" keyed shaft coupler and cut it in half. Then I made a sleeve to hold a. Half on the hub and welded it all up. This is 8+ years old, and works just like Honda would have made it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_00000381.jpg
    IMG_00000381.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_00000382.jpg
    IMG_00000382.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_00000383.jpg
    IMG_00000383.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 8

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
Well....'sid.....he didn't impress me as too accuracy inclined with that first pic.....but I have a feeling he may be able to pull this off......

I think he has a pretty good handle on what the parameters are.....his jig looks good. ..... (at the very least in theory).....and he says he is no stranger to accuracy. .....provided there is half a truth in what he has posted..


I guarantee that I could pull it off with nothing but the most basic of tools.....and I'm talking dollar store specials......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top