Help Identifying Two Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentrek

Reaction score
I need some help Identifying these two frames. I need some money for a road trip next month and may list them for sale. I need the money right now more than i need these leaning against the wall. I think the yellow one is pretty common and not worth much as a bare frame but the black one I have no idea, I havent seen anything like it anywhere else. The front bumper is off, and I had cut the axle off for another Kart. Thanks for any info.
Oh yeah, dont pay any attention to the honda motor, I was just toying with an idea if I dont sell the frame.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Anyone want to take a stab at it? I know what they are, but do you really want the answers?

Do you still have the fiberglass body that came factory with the first one?

Sentrek

Reaction score
I would love the answers good or bad. No I do not have the fiberglass body, it didn't have one on it when I got. I am going to wish it did though aren't I?

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
I'd bet it more than likely had something similar to a car or maybe even a van on it at one time. Many did have indy cars, but this design looks slightly different.

Swabbster

Reaction score
they look homemade?

I need some help Identifying these two frames. I need some money for a road trip next month and may list them for sale. I need the money right now more than i need these leaning against the wall. I think the yellow one is pretty common and not worth much as a bare frame but the black one I have no idea, I havent seen anything like it anywhere else. The front bumper is off, and I had cut the axle off for another Kart. Thanks for any info.
Oh yeah, dont pay any attention to the honda motor, I was just toying with an idea if I dont sell the frame.

they look homemade?

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
I assure you those are both mass produced karts. Since you made that comment, i'll give some tips.

The first kart being a body frame is narrowed down to 3 manufacturers, bird, manco, and action karts were the big boys in the fiberglass kart industry. Which one do you feel it is?

The second kart is a Manco, its a quicksilver kart. Its super light, fast, and high quality. Just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.