Help Choosing a welder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Reaction score
I don't actually have the money for a welder and probably wont be getting one any time soon but Im still interested to hear what kind of welder you guys think would be the best choice for me. I have a VERY small amount of experience using a stick welder and even less experience using a MIG welder. I would love to have a welder so I can learn how to weld at home. I would mostly use it on my cart and just little welding repair jobs on other things like that.

All suggestions and opinions will help! Thanks!

DS13

Annoying the Neighbors!!!
Reaction score
I don't actually have the money for a welder and probably wont be getting one any time soon but Im still interested to hear what kind of welder you guys think would be the best choice for me. I have a VERY small amount of experience using a stick welder and even less experience using a MIG welder. I would love to have a welder so I can learn how to weld at home. I would mostly use it on my cart and just little welding repair jobs on other things like that.

All suggestions and opinions will help! Thanks!

There are countless threads on this subject!!!!... just use the search button up top by the new threads button

Status
Not open for further replies.