hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapboxKid jr

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Durham, North Carolina
I got my first go kart as a early Christmas present. Im gonna work on it with my dad Aka Soapbox Kid. It's not really my first go kart, we made one when I was 6 or 7. I will keep you all posted with pictures and updates throughout the year.
 

Doc Sprocket

*********
Messages
15,677
Reaction score
151
Location
Ontario, Canada
In typical kid fashion, his attention span can be measured with a micrometer. LOL. I think he's basically forgotten about this, partially due to the fact that he's not a "computer kid", spending precious little time on it. Add that to the fact that we are seasonally way off for kart stuff, and there just hasn't been anything there. I'm not going to force him to get on and post, either. Come spring, there will be some mods to his kart and probably his minibike, too. We'll see what happens.
 

Doc Sprocket

*********
Messages
15,677
Reaction score
151
Location
Ontario, Canada
Nope. He's keeping a careful eye on both his piggy bank, and Princess Auto. When the stars align, he's buying hisself a 6.5...

Sorry, Soap- didn't mean to lift your thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top