Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike.

Reaction score
Hey there

Been creepin' for a while now just reading up on some stuff here and there. Today I decided to just register so I can bug you guys with dumb questions and help others with my experiences (mostly bad). I am a mini bike guy but only because that's all I have. I would actually classify myself as a small engine guy. I have engines just bolted to the work bench sometimes just so I can sit there and run them. My project of choice right now is a Tecumseh HS50 that I am pushing to the absolute limits every day. I love a Briggs but my Tec is the longest surviving of all my engines.

I just switched from active Navy to reserves and soon to be full time support. I am a Gunner's Mate Petty Officer Second Class (for those of you interested).

I used to be a member of another forum focused on mini bikes alone but I didn't like the attitudes of ANYONE there. I asked questions and they got shot down with "why would you do that" or "you are wasting your time". Hopefully I will get more support here..

Anyway, I hope to throw some ideas back and forth with you guys and maybe push some engines to the limit and further.

Thanks!

mike.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Hey- Welcome to the forum, Mike- Glad you decided to join us. You'll find we're pretty open to out-of-the-box ideas here. A truly stupid idea will probably get shot down. But then again, If you're dumb enough to ask if filling the crankcase with fluffernutter is a good idea, you deserve it :D

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mike. Pretty much anything goes here, so I wouldn't worry too much about being shot down.

If you have anything you are working on at the moment, please start a thread in the Projects section and show us what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.