Hello from Vernon BC CANADA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepman09

Reaction score
Well i just found your site while i was looking for steering infor for a trike i was thinking of building! and i have been inspired to make a project with my 10 yr old son! wow! quite a site you have here! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND IDEAS

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome, post pics, ideas, and questions at will! we love them all

for the kid in me

Reaction score
Hi just purchased a book on go-kart's , pipe bender, a 140 mig welder I need to buy the part's and matrial to get started. maybe I can get some tip's from the member's through out my build. I think this is a great site. I want to build three cart's I have one 9 year old a 16 year old and me any sugestion's on what size motor,s for the different sizes
thank's

minibugger

Reaction score
Trike pictures

Welcome to a fellow Canuck. Good luck on you pending project. Are you considering making your own front end or using an old recycled motorcycle or minibike front end? I built a trike for my youngest son and made it out of Aluminum plate and solid round bar stock to create triple trees and forks to hold the front wheel. I'll try and upload a picture. I known it is a pedal trike, but the rear wheels are from a race kart, so it should be ok on this site.

Attachments

• DSCN2411.jpg
    DSCN2411.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2412.jpg
    DSCN2412.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.