Hello from Tulsa, Oklahoma! I’m a retired mechanical engineer and I love spending my time in my shop restoring old machinery.

MickeyJ2

Reaction score
I restore vintage items such as: post vices, mills, lathes, drill presses, garden tractors, mowers, tillers,weed eaters, motorcycles and just about anything that buzzes,clicks or wheeeeeeres. LOL. For me it a means of keeping busy and satisfying my desire to make things new again. I absolutely hate to see a trailer full of mowers or any other mechanical items headed to the scrap yard. Ninety percent of the items could have been repaired or repurposed and used again. I’m joining this forum in hopes of finding information on building a Viet Nam era military utility Mule. I saw a picture of one on the main page but as yet haven’t found it in the forums. I also want to help anyone who might have questions about the restorations I’ve done in the past. Thanks again for letting me into your group and I look forward to ,eating you all.

MickeyJ2

Reaction score
I’ll try to find them. Have a friend that has a 4 wheel drive Terra Jet. He hadn’t worked on it in a few years and said he might be willing to trade it to me. That would make a great start for a drive system.