Hello from indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbmalibu

New member
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
north judson Indiana
Hey guys just found the site. Im a turbo builder for precision turbo and a drag racer on the weekends. I started playing with go karts when I was a kid. I built a couple over the years that were just frames I bought and put together. I then decided to build my minichopper when I got a 8 horse briggs given to me. Its a custom built frame and a bunch of used parts I scrounged up.I built to ride at the drag strip because I didn't want the golf kart or moped like everybody else. I will post a pic soon. Have to get them on this computer.
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
:toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05:

You know Doug, it was loose talk like that that both started and cost the Confederacy the war......

It ain't over yet- we're jest lullin' you ina to a false scents a security. ....the South shall rise again- personally- I'm plenty ready.....I was jest waitin' on Viagra........
 

sbmalibu

New member
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
north judson Indiana
I don't think I could live in texas. I would never get anything done with 12 month of warm weather. Its 12 degrees and 8 inches of snow on the ground here now. Perfect time for projects in the garage!
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
It aint hot all year, thats fir shore..... n win it iz hot, ya jus plug in tha cold air window box...... n grab a bear, jus no cheep stuf like karona......
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
I don't think I could live in texas. I would never get anything done with 12 month of warm weather. Its 12 degrees and 8 inches of snow on the ground here now. Perfect time for projects in the garage!

I do the same thing. We did have ice and 26° temps a couple of weeks ago. The problem is I have too big a backlog of such projects and we usually don't have that many nasty days. .....Of course you could look at 100°+ days the same way. ......

Aw- who am I kidding. ....I'm just a procrastinator. ...it's a good excuse to put things off......and then. ...."well I'll do that when it warms up a mite...."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top