Hello from a new guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane_Grey

New member
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
KS
Finally I found a forum to occupy most of my time! My name is Micah. I am 28 and live in Kansas. As a kid I always wanted a go kart, but never had a chance to get one so as an adult with my own son Ive been tinkering with them. I currently have a wanna-be race kart frame with a 5.5hp Honda engine that I removed the governor. I also have another go kart frame that I am planning on putting my 13hp electronic start Honda motor on also with the governor removed. In the future I also have plans to built a youth size race kart for my son so I am sure I will have many questions. That is all for now.
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
Welcome to the forum Micah. Sounds like some interesting projects you have planned, be sure to start a build log when you're ready to go...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top