Hello everyone I'm looking for my childhood Go Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommygun89hb

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville
I am here looking for leads for a childhood go kart. I know this is a diy go kart forum but, If i cant find it i will be looking for info on how to recreate it.

Hers what i know
It was last scene in GA last year around July.
It dates back to the 1980's and came from a company that preceded the Shriner go kart company.


I have posted a picture so if anyone can help with and hopefully i can find my go kart.

Thanks for letting me join this forum.
 

Attachments

  • received_419340278253179.jpeg
    received_419340278253179.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 6

tommygun89hb

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville
Thanks for the reply. I would like to find the body at the least even if it is not the same exact one. The one i had my grandpa used it as a promo go kart for parades for his(Harold's)towing company. It was painted red,white and blue just like the picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top