hello diy community

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayde

kayde's tinker toys
Reaction score
Hello people, newbie here from Eastern pa.

I've been a tinkerer of wheeled fun ever since I can remember from building slot cars and model alley racer's to building my first down hill cart out of wood and baby carriage wheels at 8 yrs. old.
The neighborhood boys and I absolutely thrashed that cart on our down hill city street and alleys.
Then at the end of my tenth year while I was recovering from a broken bone and skin grafting bmx bike accident that took me out of school for two months a $25 yard sale find of a 1971 Honda sl 70 came to me and gasoline powered fun came into my life, I haven't had clean hands ever since.

Now in my early 40's with the greatest most understanding wife any old little boy could ever have and two boys my passion still overcomes any other priorities that are under our family.

I come here for the world wide experience and knowledge of the community here.

Few of my beloved toys are my
81' Camaro owned 27 yrs.
2 67 Chevy c10 short beds.
71 chevy k20.
73 vt-8 super bronc. Mostly a one owner survivor.
(A believed 71)rupp scrambler (under kind of a resto)
Manco ez rider(project) and absolute blast of a little red fox cart.
Theres a few less important pieces of junk too but....

After lurking here for awhile that's my intro for you guys.

I'm gonna start a "please help identify my cart" thread of my latest find soon as I get some good pics of it.

Thanks,hello and c-ya's all later.
Kayde

TT540

Newb
Reaction score
Welcome. A car forum I am on has a "piston count" for each person. That would be fun here. I am at 29 not including lawn equipment. But that does not include the battery powered people.... maybe we can go by operational steering wheels? Lol. I am at about 12. And that folks is why our wives think we are crazy!

Good luck with the karting fun!

Ebrownie

Reaction score
Welcome. A car forum I am on has a "piston count" for each person. That would be fun here. I am at 29 not including lawn equipment. But that does not include the battery powered people.... maybe we can go by operational steering wheels? Lol. I am at about 12. And that folks is why our wives think we are crazy!

Good luck with the karting fun!

http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34879&highlight=Cylinders+count

It’s closed now but it would be fun to reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.