Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazfire598

New member
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Good evening everyone. My Name is Rob and I'm new to carting. I'm building one with my kid. I hope to make some friends here and learn a thing or 2 along the way.
:auto::wai::cheers2:
 

Tazfire598

New member
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
No pics yet but a question for anyone that can answer. I'm using a 5hp Briggs on my kart and dont want to disable the governor. Is there a way to hook up the throttle and still keep the governor in play? I looked through the threads but found nothing showing that. Thanks for any help.
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
Simplest way is to connect the throttle cable direct to the throttle butterfly. To give you more than that we will need some pics
 

Tazfire598

New member
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Sorry guys I was away for a couple weeks. Well I figured out how to hook up the throttleand I left the governor in place for now. I'll post a pic when soon. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top