Hello all........newbie from texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmax85

New member
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
abilene texas
hey there everyone, just wanted to introduce my self. names chris. im in the air force and currently stationed at dyess afb in abilene texas. i have had a few go karts/mini bikes growing up (im 28 so still growing haha). started out on a little 3.5hp b/s powered mini bike, honda trail 50, kawasaki 75, then a honda xr125. go karts ranged from simple small 1 seaters so full suspension 2 seaters. kind of lost interest when i got my license. married 4 years ago and am now a happy step father to my 11 year old son. he shows interest in motorized vehicles but i think he just needs that little kick in the butt lol. so for $50 i picked up a chinese 110cc quad. all that needed done was to clean the card and tank out. put new fuel in it and it fired right up. i then got a spark of thought that if he has something to ride then so would I. Enter project Nightmare. i will post all about it in the builds section.
 

Oxymoron

Newbesque builder.
Messages
444
Reaction score
10
Location
Maryland
Welcome to the forum. My name is Chris too, so I already know you're cool ;)

Bring on the nightmare. See you in the build section.
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Welcome , fellow Texan! We have a member from Abilene on here.... (agent orange or orange krate...?) Enjoy your stay, and its great that youre being a stand up step dad! Thats mans work! Good job.....
 

madmax85

New member
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
abilene texas
Thanks everyone for the welcome. My wife says there are to many chris'. I say it is because we rock. Madmax is a name I've had since I was 16. First racecar was an 11 second turbo 4 cylinder. S and thanks for the insight on the local member.
 

Oxymoron

Newbesque builder.
Messages
444
Reaction score
10
Location
Maryland
My wife says there are to many chris'. I say it is because we rock.
You are wise beyond your years.

As am I. I have been referred to as a handsome Yoda.

It was me, referring to myself.... but, whatever.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1386505968885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386505968885.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top