• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Haunted Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
If you live in Houston. and like haunted houses, come try out the one I work in, if you dare...... We have 10(!!!) attractions for one low price! You can shoot zombies with paint ball guns, play games in the midway for prizes, beer and margaritas, food!!, and plenty of haunted houses to try and make it through. Its fun for the whole family! And we dont rush you in and out! We want you to hang out! We have live bands to listen to, and when the band is done , we play horror movies on the giant screen tv.... And the best part is, you have the opportunity to meet me! (LOL) I work in the castle, and promise to scare the crap out of you..... whether i just pop up in front of you from thin air, or I come falling from the ceiling..... Last night, I scared a lady right out of her shoes..... And another dude lost the sole from his shoe, trying to get out of my spot...... Last week, 3 grown men RAN out the emergency exit screaming bloody murder, then toppled down the stairs, and kept on a runnin.....
www.hostonhauntedhouses.com
If you live on the north side, and take a selfie infront of SCREAM WORLD, SCREAMFEST will let you in for free..... you see, we now once you come here, you will never want to go to another house again.... Voted #1 I cant remember how many times now...... In all of Houston..... come check it out, you wont be sorry......:stir:

try this link http://houstonhauntedhouses.com/

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
That sounds like fun.
Last year at my kids elementary School they had a had a haunted house in the Basement to the Gym. We sent the kids in the front door and walked around to the back door to wait. There were several parents standing around waiting. As the kids trickled out 2 or 3 every few minutes I could not believe how many of the young boys were crying like babies and searching for their Mommies. I mean like 9, 10, 11 year old boys. The ones that usually walk around so "cool". I do not know what they did in there but jeeze it was just an elementary school spook house. Funny Funny Funny.

machinist@large

Reaction score
If you live in Houston. and like haunted houses, come try out the one I work in, if you dare...... We have 10(!!!) attractions for one low price! You can shoot zombies with paint ball guns, play games in the midway for prizes, beer and margaritas, food!!, and plenty of haunted houses to try and make it through. Its fun for the whole family! And we dont rush you in and out! We want you to hang out! We have live bands to listen to, and when the band is done , we play horror movies on the giant screen tv.... And the best part is, you have the opportunity to meet me! (LOL) I work in the castle, and promise to scare the crap out of you..... whether i just pop up in front of you from thin air, or I come falling from the ceiling..... Last night, I scared a lady right out of her shoes..... And another dude lost the sole from his shoe, trying to get out of my spot...... Last week, 3 grown men RAN out the emergency exit screaming bloody murder, then toppled down the stairs, and kept on a runnin.....
www.hostonhauntedhouses.com
If you live on the north side, and take a selfie infront of SCREAM WORLD, SCREAMFEST will let you in for free..... you see, we now once you come here, you will never want to go to another house again.... Voted #1 I cant remember how many times now...... In all of Houston..... come check it out, you wont be sorry......:stir:

try this link http://houstonhauntedhouses.com/

Are you providing the plane tickets for me?!?!?

That sounds like fun.
Last year at my kids elementary School they had a had a haunted house in the Basement to the Gym. We sent the kids in the front door and walked around to the back door to wait. There were several parents standing around waiting. As the kids trickled out 2 or 3 every few minutes I could not believe how many of the young boys were crying like babies and searching for their Mommies. I mean like 9, 10, 11 year old boys. The ones that usually walk around so "cool". I do not know what they did in there but jeeze it was just an elementary school spook house. Funny Funny Funny.

Probably showed them what a career in fast food was actually like......

Status
Not open for further replies.