Hardcore Mini Chopper Plans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imbo

Young Mechanical Genius
Reaction score
well i just bought the plans because i just felt like having the reference. i must say that theyre very high quality and provide all info needed on making the choppers and their jigs. i plan on making one soon....once i finish my EMT chopper. i will prob make a build log if i start....preferably around summer

808moparskate

Reaction score
I agree with imbo we bought all three plans the barstool, mini chopper and tube bener and there really nice

Lynx_Genisys

Reaction score
hows the tube bender? does it work well and is it somewhat cheap?

+2

and can you maybe show us a pic of a piece of pipe that gets bent with it? thats the main thing im tryng to figure..

we have a big hydrolic ram type bender at work with all the bells and whistles and epnad or shrink the ends etc, but its a crush type for exhaust.. lol

looking for somethign that doesnt crush the pipe...

Imbo

Young Mechanical Genius
Reaction score
so far i have been planning on when im going to do my build and thinking about all the stuff i will need. from what i plan on happening, this will be a great build

bighead

Reaction score
+2

and can you maybe show us a pic of a piece of pipe that gets bent with it? thats the main thing im tryng to figure..

we have a big hydrolic ram type bender at work with all the bells and whistles and epnad or shrink the ends etc, but its a crush type for exhaust.. lol

looking for somethign that doesnt crush the pipe...

On crush type bender just fill the pipe with sand. Look on you tube for benders and sand. Like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWT3N3m4bE4

Imbo

Young Mechanical Genius
Reaction score
I know about the whole technique with sand...its just a little to time consuming with that way and i dont have sand near me and i dnt feel like purchasing it. im just gunna use pipe so i dnt really have to deal with that

Status
Not open for further replies.