Harbor Freight Tool (+ Engine) Deals

Wicked_Daddy

Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire!
Messages
201
Reaction score
320
Location
Texas, Y'all
Not a bad price. Makes one consider the possibilities. But still looking for a cheap, used mini-bike frame. It's amazing what people around here want for total garbage.
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,228
Reaction score
4,199
I think the reason for the heavy discount is because, it might be going on clearance once the 210 comes out.

Were you intending all along to question and answer yourself? :cornut: I’m a dummy, ain’t buying that fantastical machine. I’m still the proverbial caveman in the forest confronted with a vending machine.

You better buy it, it’s moaning your name... 👄
 

Kartorbust

Inmate #627
Messages
4,551
Reaction score
1,011
Location
Utica, NE
Funny enough, she's fine with it because it will allow me to re-learn the main disciplines. Just would need a bottle of 100% argon for gas tungsten arc welding.
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,228
Reaction score
4,199
Some highlights for the hobby:

Image 456.jpeg Image 457.jpeg
Image 458.jpeg Image 461.jpeg

The ones that say Parking Lot Sale/Inside Track Club and end on 10/8 are accessible for everyone from Oct 9-11
 
Top